The owner of the website is Cofidis S.A. Branch in Spain (hereinafter, COFIDIS), a trade company with Corporate Tax Number W0017686G and address for administrative purposes in Pl. de la Pau s/n Edif. WTC AP1, 08940 Cornellà de Llobregat – Barcelona, registered in the Companies House of Barcelona under Volume 42914, Book 0, Folio 31, Section 8, Page B418739 and entered into the Bank of Spain Registry with num. 1543. Cofidis S.A. Branch in Spain is subject to the Bank of Spain’s supervision.
Access to, browsing, and use of the website imply express and unconditional acceptance of all the terms and conditions of this Legal Notice, with the same validity and effectiveness as any agreement that has been formalised in writing and duly signed.
Cofidis reserves the right to update, modify or remove information contained on this website, and may also limit access to said information.
COFIDIS is the owner of, or has the required licence for, the right to use intellectual and industrial property of the website, as well as its contents, including the platform, texts, photos or images, audio, video, logos, brands, graphics, designs, interfaces and any other information or contents as well as the services available on it. Under no circumstances will access to, browsing, or use of the website by the user be construed as a waiver, transfer, licence, or total or partial assignment of such rights by COFIDIS.
All intellectual and industrial property rights over the site contents are reserved. In particular, it is strictly forbidden to modify, copy, reproduce, publicly disclose, transform, or distribute, using any means and in any form whatsoever, the contents, in whole or in part, on the website, for public or business purposes, without prior express consent by COFIDIS in writing or, where appropriate, by the owner of these rights.
Furthermore, it is forbidden to eliminate or doctor the copyright or other credits that identify the owners of the rights over the contents that the user may find on the website.
If a user asks for information on products or services or wishes to file a claim or incident through the forms on the Cofidis website, a series of essential personal details will be collected in order to handle his/her request.
Should the user send any kind of information to COFIDIS through whichever channel available for this purpose, the user declares, warrants, and accepts that he/she has the right to do so freely, that such information does not infringe upon any intellectual, industrial property, or trade secret rights, or any other third-party rights, and that such information is neither confidential nor harmful to third parties.
The user agrees to take on any liability and hold the provider harmless for any communications provided by him/her or in his/her name. This liability includes, without any restrictions, the accuracy, legality, originality, and ownership of such communications.
It is forbidden to access or use the website for illegal or unauthorised purposes, for economic gain or not. Hence, the user will be solely liable for the consequences of breaching this prohibition. In particular the following actions will be forbidden, including but not limited to:
- Using the website in any way which may cause damages, interruptions, inefficiencies or faults in its operation or a third party’s computer;
- Use the website for the transmission, installation, or publication of any virus, malware, or other harmful programs or files;
- Using the website to collect personal data from other users;
- Using the website in an illegal manner or against good faith, ethics or public order.
- Unauthorised access to any part of the website, other systems or networks connected to it, any of COFIDIS’s servers, or any of the services offered through the website by hacking, password “mining”, or any other illegitimate means.
- Breach, or attempt to breach, the security or authentication measures of the website or any network connected to it, or the security or protective measures inherent to the contents offered on the website;
- Carry out any action that may lead to a disproportionate or unnecessary saturation of the site infrastructure or COFIDIS’s systems and networks, as well as of the systems and networks connected to the website;
Should the user fail to comply with any of the preceding obligations, COFIDIS may take the necessary measures foreseen by law and exercise its rights and obligations and the user will not be entitled to any compensation whatsoever for the damages caused.
Should the user find information or contents on the website that are deemed inappropriate, infringe the laws or go against the terms set forth on the website, we ask the user to report this immediately to COFIDIS by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Member of ADIGITAL
Cofidis is a member of ADIGITAL (Spanish Association of Digital Economy).
Member of the Robinson lists service
Cofidis is a member of the Robinson lists service managed by ADIGITAL.
Doubts or queries:
Should you have any doubts or queries, please contact us by email, email@example.com